Friday, September 2, 2011

A girl named D


As I sit here about to type out things about my life that have occurred, I find it hard to believe that I am going to actually disclose some of this information in an open forum. I knew from the moment I meet my husband now master I was a wild child and extreme one that could not be tamed. We basically started our relationship in an open fashion. Even informing him that if he could put up with crap we would probably last and eternity. Trust me all the pieces of me where jagged when we meet. I was a stripper on and off for 6 years of our relationship and screwing around with many famous rock band etc. As well as who ever else I felt like ripping apart in a sexual way. I was sleeping with guys and girls at the time. Of course many of the girls I openly shared with him at that time. I was a totally stuck up diva at this point in my life. Being humble was not something I ever knew. This continued for duration of our relationship.  Until I mellowed out in 2002 for certain reasons. In many ways at times I feel bad for how I treated him for so many years. I did whatever I felt like and for the most part he listened to anything I said. Was this wrong… Completely! But I was not mature or grown into the person I have become and am still learning to be. Trust me I have a long way to go. Hopefully he will figure out a way to break me completely.  Any who…………

Now fast forwarding to only a few years ago… Sir meet this girl we shall call her D for the remained of this blog. He was really into her and wanted to fuck her in the worse way as did she want the same. He told me about her about 3 weeks after they had begun chatting with each other and seeing each other everyday at a job.
He decided one night to tell me about D while he was about to make me cum. Trust me at that point I am instantly ready to do so. I wanted to know what she looked like, so he showed me a few pictures and at that point something I was not incredibly use to occurred, The green eyed monster of jealousy raged inside me. So I instantly had to make some crude ass remark, which I truly did not mean. The girl was beautiful and had a kick ass body from head to toe. Seriously look at this body!  I am sure you can see why the jealousy occurred.


I cropped the face for obvious reasons but she was extremely pretty facially as well.

Well it got worse from there not only was I jealous of what she looked like. " not sure why I am not an ugly girl by any stretch of the word" But somehow it happened. On top of that I was snooping on his computer and found emails that they had written to each other. Some of them where sexually graphic in nature others where more on the romantic sweet side all extremely flirtatious. This for whatever reason enraged me even further. I called him telling him I was done with him etc. I now know how wrong I was for this. I really had no right at all to be upset. After all hell I put him through who was I to get this mad or upset but hind sight is always 20/20. Needless to say he eventually called of the entire thing due to my ridiculous behavior. Now I wish he was of just continued to do it. It has been a few years and I am still amazed at how wet I become when this conversation or the thought of D comes up. Trust me I actually like it and drip from him thinking of her while his cock is deep within my pussy.  

In fact he did that last night to me while he was fucking my cunt really good. I am getting turned on by the thought of it now. I am hoping he can find someone like her again perhaps in the near future that completely torments my mind. Where this time I am powerless to stop it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment